Classic Copper Fire Extinguisher Boats, Cabins, Chemistry Lab
Safe-T COPPER is found around the country in the most exquisite kitchens, wine cellars, billiard rooms. From urban modern to farm style houses, COPPER fits in any decor, adding a beautiful touch of class.
Copper is the oldest metal, going back 10,000 years. The electron structure is very similar to gold and silver, which gives it its refined look. If the 179,000 pounds used to make the Statue of Liberty can stand up to the harsh weather from the ocean, it can also remain beautiful in your interior for years to come!
- Length: 3.25 inches
- Width: 3.25 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Steel and Brass
- Measurements: 3.5"W x 11.4"H
- Extinguishing agent: 1 KG – 2.2 LB
- Powder ABC 40 ABC ECSC
- Internal pressure at 20 °C: 14 bar (Nitrogen)
- Minimum and maximum temperatures for use: -20 °C and +60 °C
- CE 0029 approved tank and EN 3-8 technical standards.
- No international shipping
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Note: Delivered in a beautiful tubular wrapper.